Wednesday, 7 August 2013

The Rob Gotobed Trowel & Troll Set!

Hi! My name is Rob Gotobed and I run The Rob Gotobed Novelty Dog Poop Shop!

People often ask me how I keep my prices so low at The Rob Gotobed Novelty Dog Poop Shop?

The answer is simple!!

All my products are stolen goods that I buy from thieves! I also don’t offer a guarantee or after-sales service on any of my products.

I can also assure you that you won’t find any quality brands at The Rob Gotobed Novelty Dog Poop Shop. But you will find two large Rottweilers called Hilary & Bill in the yard at the back of the shop, so don’t get any ideas!

Today’s special offer….
THE ROB GOTOBED TROWEL & TROLL SET. 
**Not to be confused with the Troll & Towel set from last year’s SALE**

Yes, we guarantee this troll is so frightening that nobody will ever steal your garden trowel again!! 

Only $9.99 from The Rob Gotobed Novelty Dog Poop Shop!!

Be seeing You!

.

No comments: