Wednesday, 7 October 2015

THE ROB GOTOBED 2016 CALENDAR.

Hi! My name is Rob Gotobed and I run The Rob Gotobed Novelty Shop.

People often ask me how I keep my prices so low at The Rob Gotobed Novelty Shop?

The answer is simple!

All my products are stolen goods that I buy from thieves! I also don’t offer a guarantee or after-sales service on any of my products.

I can also assure you that you won’t find any quality brands at The Rob Gotobed Novelty Shop, but you will find two large Alsatian dogs in the yard at the back of the shop, so don’t get any ideas.

Today’s special offer….

 THE ROB GOTOBED 2016 CALENDAR.

One of my happy customers writes...

Dear Rob Gotobed

What a con most of these so-called "calendars" are. Not so the superb effort form Rob Gotobed which gives us 36 days in July and a whopping 46 days in August!

What a bargain for my $9.99!! Just like Rob Gotobed to give such good value in two months when it's warm enough to enjoy the extra 20 days!!

Good on you Rob!

Love and bear hugs

Prince Charles xxx

PS: Mum says “Hi!”
.

No comments: